- 1 (18.25 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and coffee liqueur. Beat until ingredients are well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack.
I like to serve the cake warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream--in the summer we add a few raspberries on top of the vanilla ice cream.