Friday, October 1, 2010

My Mother is a Doll collector





My Mother is a doll collector, she has been collecting dolls since she was a child (she will be 75 in November) so over the years she has collected quite a few amazing dolls. She loves all dolls, but in her later years she has developed a love of unique dolls--these dolls sometimes run a bit dark.
Last Christmas I gave her a doll a little old man in a red suit---Oh contrare-it wasn't Santa it was a Devil doll!

Here he sits on some of the gifts I brought my Mom--(yes---of course the Dogs presents are the ones on the floor wrapped in doggy paper)


She loves Halloween, so I was scouring the planet recently looking for the perfect doll for her for Halloween and I found a gorgeous vampire doll named "Bloody Mary" she was lovingly made by a gorgeous mother of three named Ina Smirnova --she is in fact a prize to be won (Bloody Mary not Ina Smirnova) She is located here at "Bears'n'Roses" http://ina-smirnova.blogspot.com/
To enter you just need to spread the word about the giveaway and then post a note with a link on her blog! So good luck to all --she looks amazing!! Yes that's Bloody Mary at the top isn't she gorgeous!

No comments: